In accordance with the GDPR requirements regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, S.C. NECOM S.R.L. has the obligation to manage safely and only, for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide us.
The purpose of data collection is:
- contacting Customers in order to establish a potential collaboration,
- sending newsletters and / or periodic alerts, using e-mail (e-mail, SMS)
- market research, monitoring and tracking the Client's behavior.
By filling in the data in the contact form, the Customer declares and unconditionally accepts that his personal data be included in the database of S.C. NECOM S.R.L., and expressly and unequivocally agrees that all such personal data be stored, used and processed for the purpose set out above in the previous point.
By reading the document you have become aware that you are guaranteed the rights provided by law, namely the right to information, the right to access data, the right to intervene, the right to object, the right not to be subject to an individual decision, the right to address justice in case of violation of the rights regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
Based on a request sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com, you can request, free of charge, confirmation that your personal data are or are not processed or you can exercise your right to intervene on the data, as appropriate:
- rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of data whose processing is not in accordance with the law for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, in particular incomplete or inaccurate data,
- the transformation into anonymous data of data the processing of which does not comply with the law for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data,
- the notification to third parties to whom the data have been disclosed, unless such notification proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort to the legitimate interest which could be harmed.
Also, S.C. NECOM S.R.L. may provide the Customer's personal data to other companies with which it is in partnership, but only on the basis of a confidentiality commitment on their part and only for the purposes mentioned in point 2., which guarantees that this data is kept secure and that the provision of this personal information is made in accordance with applicable law, as follows: marketing service providers, telemarketing or other services, provided by companies with which we can develop joint programs to market our services.